- Herbert A, Baggio S, Delaney A, McLarty A, Duc J, Pedersen L, et al. Improving the Nation-wide outcomes for children and families supported by Paediatric Palliative Care: A National Quality of Care Collaborative [poster]. South Brisbane, QLD: QuoCCA.
- Baggio S, Herbert A, McLarty A, Delaney A, Duc J, Pedersen L, et al. A National Quality of Care Collaboration for Improving Paediatric Palliative Care Outcomes. Phase 1: Learning Needs and Capability [poster]. South Brisbane, QLD: OuoCCA.
- Donovan L, Wakefield C, Russell V, Fardell J, Cohn R, Lichtenthal W, Bridging the chasm between hospital and home: bereaved parents informing a contemporary model of transitional bereavement care [poster].
- Herbert A, How to Cultivate Compassion - from the Paediatric Palliative Care Trenches. [poster] Presented at: Palliative Care Australia Conference, Adelaide; 2017 Sept; Adelaide, au.
- Slater PJ, Herbert AR, Baggio SJ, Donovan LA, McLarty AM, Duffield JA, et al. Evaluating the impact of national education in pediatric palliative care: the Quality of Care Collaborative Australia. Adv Med Educ Pract. 2018 Dec 14;9:927-941. doi: 10.2147/AMEP.S180526.
- Baggio S, Herbert A, Delaney A, McLarty A, Slater P, Donovan L, A national quality of care collaboration to improve paediatric palliative care outcomes. Manuscript presented at 14th National Rural Health Conference, Cairns, April 2017.
- Baggio S, A national quality of care collaboration to improve paediatric palliative care outcomes. Slides presented at 14 National Rural Health Conference, Cairns, April 2017
- The Paediatric Palliative Care National Action Plan Project - Palliative Care Australia Paediatric Palliative Care Project Team, April 2021
- The little things - Perspectives of paediatric nursing during end of life care - Alison McLarty, Nurse Educator, Quality of Care Collaborative Australia, March 2020
- Lessons learnt from education in paediatric palliative care - the QuoCCA project - Dr Anthony Herbert, Director, Paediatric Palliative Care Service, Division Medicine, Queensland Children's Hospital, December 2019
- The role of the speech pathologist in paediatric palliative care - Ashlen Harrop, Senior Speech Pathologist, Oncology, Queensland Children’s Hospital, November 2019
- Live well, die gently: Allied Health supporting children in palliative care - Sarah Baggio, Allied Health Clinical Educator, Quality of Care Collaborative Australia, November 2019
- CareSearch: Supporting paediatric palliative care - Dr Anthony Herbert, Director, Paediatric Palliative Care Service, Division of Medicine, Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service, August 2018
- Improving Children’s Palliative Care Close to Home in Australia - Dr Anthony Herbert, Director, Paediatric Palliative Care Service, Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital, Brisbane, August 2016
Page updated 29 June 2021