Some children's hospitals and hospices offer bereavement services; hospital-based social work departments or paediatric palliative care services can provide advice about services available in each state.
- Grief Australia
- Bears of Hope
Pregnancy & Infant loss support
- Children's Health Queensland
- The Dougy Centre
Provides support in a safe place where children, teens, young adults, and their families grieving a death can share their experiences. Through the Pathways Program they provide a safe place for families facing an advanced serious illness.
- National Centre for Childhood Grief
Counselling services for children and adults
- New South Wales Paediatric Palliative Care Program
- Paediatric Palliative Care National Action Project
Unmasking Grief illuminates the story of four bereaved mothers who came together over a series of months as they carefully removed their mask and shared with each other the truth of their grief
- South Australia Health
- Women's and Children's Health Network